Saturday 9 June 2012

Addicted! : Blog # 30

Addicted

Having got a weekend off from Infy guesthouse, I headed to my cousin’s place. After some chit chat, she asked me if I wanted tea. I said yes. Then a guest came and my sister asked if I want tea. I said yes. Then my brother in law came back from work. Again she asked and my answer was yet again, YES! She laughed and said “You and your bro in law are mad about tea. He too never says no to tea J.”

What is it with me and Tea???There is a morning tea. There is a tea during breakfast. There is a 4 o clock tea. These are routine.

When I was in college, I used to wake up at 6! – for the TEA! There was a tea during every break. At times, it became two. Then there is a tea at 7 in the evening to call it a day!

Now at work, there is a tea between training sessions. To make things worse, there is a tea set in the room! So it has become even more frequent. 

There was a move to make Tea the national drink. I am all for it. It gives me a legitimate reason to indulge in my favorite drink J

                                                                                                                                 Arun Babu


5 comments:

  1. the qn is... if there is no vending machines, aunts and moms so that u will have to make ur own tea.. will u still stay addicted in the same fervor and enthu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the urge might come down a bit initially...but once i get the hang of making tea by myself, guess I ll be bk to square one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll tell you why u are crazy about tea!! coz its in your blood!! u are ur grandfather's dear old grandson!! :D don't you remember the endless number of times ukkamma had to make tea for him every single day??!

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he...come to think about it...tht is correct kuttys :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is an avid tea-drinker and every occasion/hour demands tea.

    ReplyDelete