Sunday 24 February 2013

As in a Full Moon Night : Blog # 91



As in a Full Moon Night


      When was the last time you watched the Night? The lush, dark, beautiful night! Add to that, a dash of Moon light, you have one of the best sights of life.

Full moon night , Twilight , Night , Beauty            I think my angels up there were really happy with me that night for I was travelling and it was a full moon night. The first sight was a paddy field with a muddy walkway cutting through its heart. The moonlight enhanced its earthy charm.

            Then came a half built house. The moonlight shined on it and I could see how it was going to become a home filled with laughter and trivial sulks.

            A small temple and a dried up stream bordering it looked like a beautiful canvas which evoked a mysterious Dejavu.

          The shrubs and the huge trees cast a fantastic calligraphy of crests and troughs  painting a black and white metaphor for life.

         If I were to see all of it in broad day light, I would have seen the litter engulfing the paddy field leading to its slow death. The debris around the half built house would have corrupted my vision. The dried up shrubs and trees would have disturbed the green thumb in me.

            I wish if only we all could have a moonlit vision of Life, if only we could put the nagging minor details in a blind spot, if only we could look at the larger picture of sheer magnificence of Life J.
                                                                                                          Arun Babu.         

1 comment: